Isobar Hong Kong Limited
We bring together ingenious creative talent and technology experts to realize the full promise of digital. Come join us.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging career that provides opportunities to grow and develop as a digital pioneer, Isobar Hong Kong can take you on that journey. Join our leading modern communications agency and be a crucial member of our incredible team.
For over 20 years, our talented team has crafted many of the finest websites, digital campaigns, social media experiences in the region. We have won more awards than we have shelves for and are the most awarded Digital Agency in Asia Pacific. As a global digital agency network, our worldwide recognition has given us a formidable reputation with some of the world’s leading brands.
To cope with the significant growth, we are now looking for high-caliber team members who are as passionate about digital as we are. Talented candidates who are eager for challenges, and are committed to assuring quality delivery on some of the largest and most exciting projects in the region, it’s the right time to make a move.
If you want to be the best, you have to join the best, since we’re the Digital Agency of the Year!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833135
- Work on projects that requires Microsoft .NET solution
- Sets up and configures database, application servers and web servers
- Sets up various technical platforms
- Able to reliably evaluate technologies and recommend best course forward for client
- Formulates alternative solutions to problems
- Possesses excellent, independent skills in writing technical documentation (functional spec and technical design spec.)
- Holds excellent knowledge of web standards
- Possesses high levels of attention to detail
- Well versed in testing skills, include automatic unit test and stress test
- Help develop cost analysis, design considerations and implementation timelines
- Manage projects, resources, risk and change
- Able to manage conflicts between teams
- Demonstrates an ability to lead direct and indirect team reports (Analyst Programmer and Programmer) in the development of their own abilities and career, identifying training requirements where applicable
- Proactive in fostering a spirit of innovation in isobar HK – across all departments – and helps isobar become a Centre of Excellence for tech within the Group
- 6 years experience in technology, with a proven track record in client satisfaction and results
- Experience in completing at least one major technical project across the whole life cycle
- Solid experience in Microsoft .NET solution
- Knowledge in XML, XSLT, JSON, WS-Security, Web Services standard, MICROS Opera OWS and HTNG is a plus
- A university degree
- Highly motivated team player
- Highly effective communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Cantonese / Mandarin and a command of English
We offer 5 days’ work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us by "Quick Apply".
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.