VF Asia Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837095
- We are one of the world's largest apparel and footwear company
- Medical benefits for your and your immediate company
- Sample sales and staff discount
The key purpose of the job is to implement POS & CRM system projects & ongoing support in Asia, provide technical knowledge to support system integration with different retail systems.
- Implement POS system enhancement project and POS rollout to new brand & country
- Provide ongoing POS system support
- Support existing and new CRM from project implementation, production support and continue system enhancements.
- Review and lead system integration between CRM, POS, E-Commerce, ERP, BI
- Collect & review business requirement to assess if the existing system integration architecture can support business requirement and identify any modification of existing interface is needed
- Review Functional and Technical Specifications to make sure that the specification align with business requirement and existing system integration architecture
- Lead and organize SIT, UAT and data migration, cutover and rollout with business team, vendor and other teams
- Manage vendors to deliver agreed project scope on time.
- Give project update and maintain good communication with different stakeholders
- To provide system support to CRM & POS systems
- Assist POS team leader for POS implementation and support if needed
- Assist E-Commerce and Retail Solution projects if needed
- Maintain system documentation
- Give system training to users occasionally
- Assist ad hoc project assigned by manager
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Prefer at least 3 year experience on CRM & POS projects & support
- Experience in system integration among different systems is a must
- Experience in programming and database administration
- Familiar with full system development life cycle
- Familiar with Retail Operation, POS & CRM system is an advantage
- With vendor or IT consulting experience is an advantage
We can offer you, among other things, 5-day work week and 13 months' salary with discretionary performance bonus. Please send through your resume/CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Statement on Diversity & Inclusion VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Asia Ltd
About VF Asia Ltd
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear company including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Timberland, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
To all recruitment agencies: VF Asia and it's affiliates do not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any VF Asia employee, location or website. VF Asia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.