System Analyst (Fresh Graduate is Welcomed)
Conpak CPA Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992493
- Responsible for SharePoint portals and applications development using Visual Studio.
- Communication with internal users, collect functional requirement and translate into system specification.
- Assist in design and build SharePoint applications that follow SharePoint governance and best practices.
- Assist in develop intranet, publishing portal sites, Nintex workflows and Nintex forms.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first/second level support and troubleshooting of internal SharePoint applications
- Develop SharePoint applications which integrate with external platforms.
- Prepare technical documentation such as functional/technical specification, training guide, user guide and test plans, etc.
- Coordinate and track status of multiple projects.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 years’ working experience system development, system implementation and project management.
- Experience in ASP.Net, C#, jQuery, HTML5/JS/CSS.
- Experience in Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Connectivity Service, Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, web parts development, web apps.
- Knowledge of various SQL Server features and knowledge of SQL Server database design and development including Database views, triggers and rules, stored procedures on the SQL server platform.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office 365.
- Good communication of English and Chinese; able to speak Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Programmer.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
We offer 5-day work, education subsidy, medical allowance, trip allowance, study and examination leaves and career prospects to successful candidates. Interested parties please apply in full resume with your employment history, present and expected salary, and click APPLY NOW.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposed. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared within the Conpak Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider applications unsuccessful. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed within 2 years after rejection of the application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Conpak CPA Limited
About Conpak CPA Limited
Conpak CPA Limited, a well-established firm of Certified Public Accountants with over 220 professional based in Hong Kong and PRC, including Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. We have been accredited by the HKICPA as an Authorised Employer. Our mission is to strive for excellence in our professional services and to take care of the growth and development of our people. To cope with our fast expansion and continuing growth, we are now looking for high calibre professional to join the Conpak family.