EDPS Systems Ltd., a prestigious IT company in providing quality contract manpower to Government and major corporations, is urgently looking for high calibre professionals.
System Analyst (Web Site / Workplace Technology)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993442
Employer Ref. PO-170111-01
Contract to a government department to perform the following.
- Enhancement and maintenance of a web site to provide IT information for government bureau / departments (B/Ds).
- Improve user experience of the web site, which include but not limited to the following:
- Adopt responsive webpage design;
- Develop new features to facilitate B/Ds users on information sharing, information searching, ideas exchange, IT event booking, etc;
- Maintain and update contents of the web site; and
- Maintain the smooth operation of a document library based on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Keep in view the latest development of desktop operating systems, productivity tools and mobile workplace technologies to provide advice and/or guidelines on adopting appropriate digital workplace technologies;
- Provide advice to B/Ds on strategic workplace technologies arising from end of support and any critical changes of the technologies; and
- Study and evaluate IT products and solutions such as end-point security protection, patch and configuration management, etc. to provide advice / guidelines on enhancing workplace security and management.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification IT experience;
- Minimum 1 year experience as System Analyst or similar capacity;
- Hands-on experience in web site design and implementation;
- Experience in deploying and managing workplace technologies, e.g. desktop and mobile platforms, browsers, office productivity suites, communications and collaboration tools and services;
- Experience in writing technical papers/guidelines, setting up web pages, organizing and conducting presentations;
- Experience in implementing workplace technologies security will be an advantage;
- Experience in designing and implementing web content management system will be an advantage;
- Experience in designing and implementing web site on a Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP/Python platform will be an advantage;
- Certification in Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage; and
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and English and can read/write Chinese and English.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.