GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
System Analyst (Ref. No.: 21057)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994600
Employer Ref. 21057
Our client, a large corporate is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Enhancement and maintenance of a web site providing IT information.
- Advise and support on the adoption of strategic workplace technology.
Enhancement and maintenance of IT Information web site
- Improve user experience of the web site, which include but not limited to the following:
- Adopt responsive webpage design.
- Dvelop new features to facilitate users on information sharing, information searching, ideas exchange, IT event booking, etc.
- Maintain and update contents of the web site.
- Maintain the smooth operation of a document library based on Microsoft Sharepoint.
Strategic workplace technology management
- Keep in view the latest development of desktop operating systems, productivity tools and mobile workplace technologies to provide advices and/or guidelines on adopting appropriate digital workplace technologies.
- Provide advice on strategic workplace technologies arising from end of support and any critical changes of the technologies.
- Study and evaluate IT products and solutions such as end-point security protection, patch and configuration management, etc. to provide advices / guidelines on enhancing workplace security and management.
- Hands-on experience on web site design and implementation.
- Experience in deploying and managing workplace technologies, e.g. desktop and mobile platforms, browsers, office productivity suites, communications and collaboration tools and services.
- Experience in writing technical papers/guidelines, setting up web pages, organizing and conducting presentations.
- Experience in implementing workplace technologies security will be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing web content management system will be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing web site on a Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP/Python platform will be an advantage.
- Certification in Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and English and can read/write Chinese and English.