System Analyst (.NET)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996248
Employer Ref. 5395
Our client, a global company is currently looking for a System Analyst to join their dynamic team.
We are now seeking for a SYSTEM ANALYST
- Work closely with business partners to prepare user requirements and functional specification
- Develop new solutions, system enhancements on existing solutions
- Support data conversion and ensure data integrity
- Work closely with IT vendors for timely delivery of solutions
- Coordinate with IT Technical services team for application deployment
- Maintain and support multiple projects and deadlines
- University degree preferred with minimum 5 years' experience in web solution delivery , software design in SQL Server 2008, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET,HTMP, XMT, C# etc
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Familiar with MSSQL and .Net technologies.
- Solid experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Mandy Wong +852 2986 1966
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.