m-FINANCE, established in 2002, is an accomplished and prominent market leader in Greater China providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients. With expert knowledge of the market and cutting-edge technologies, m-FINANCE has provided a wide range of top-notch products and services, including STP solutions, algorithmic trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, professional trading analysis and strategies. Headquartered in Hong Kong with operations across China, m-FINANCE aims at capturing the opportunities in the fast-growing financial market of China. m-FINANCE was awarded “The Best Trading Platform Provider in Asia” in the 2016 China Forex Expo.
m-FINANCE is a member of Da Tang Xi Shi Group (HKEx Stock Code: 00620)
If you are eager for success;
if you like to take on challenges;
if you want to achieve more in your career;
if you enjoy a work hard play hard environment;
we cordially invite you to join our professional team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999861
- Conceptualize, architect, implement and support real-time financial applications;
- Team management and coaching;
- Handle clients and manage projects in a professional manner;
- Ensure the assigned projects can be delivered on schedule and with good quality.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 8+ years' experience in IT project implementation and system delivery;
- Effective communicator with all levels of people, both internal counterparts and external vendors;
- Strong passion in systems development, finance, mobile and software technology;
- Exceptionally competent in Java and database application design and development;
- Experienced in multi-threaded application design and development, messaging and event processing;
- Proficient in Java, JSP, Struts, Ajax programming and MSSQL store procedures;
- Knowledge of Forex/Bullion markets, online trading platform and/or technical analysis techniques are definite an advantage;
- Previous experience in mobile application development (iPhone, Android and/or J2ME), data feed management, real-time application, FIX connectivity and implementation are definite plus;
- Efficient, energetic, team player, able to work under pressure, devoted to excellence and strong problem solving skill.
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.