A leading electronic security system & smart card solution provider would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply the following openings in R & D Dept.
System Analyst/Analyst Programmer (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833789
Job Responsibiliteis :
1. Design, development and maintenance of a robust, high scalable and mission-critical platform for security industry.
2. Responsible for development with Java EE for web and backend applications.
3. Working closely with business analysts and users to provide implementation solutions.
4. Provide technical supports during platform development and production roll-out.
1. Degree holder in computing, electronic engineering, or equivalent.
2. Solid experience in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
3. Proficiency in Java EE, Java Frameworks.
4. Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, UML and design platterns is a plus.
5. Good knowledge of JMS, Struts and JBoss/Tomcat an advantage.
6. Highly motivated, ability to work independently.
7. Excellent communication skills and strong team player.
Interested parties please send applications with salary expected to : -
Units 01-04, 6/F., China Merchants Steam Navigation Building, 303-307 Des Voeux Road C., Central.
website : www.integrated.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment only.