INFA Systems Ltd
INFA SYSTEMS LIMITED is a subsidiary of ST Electronics. Singapore Technologies Electronics is a leading Information Communications Technologies (ICT) System provider to government, commercial, defence, and industrial customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 30 cities in 20 countries, ST Electronics markets its solutions to more than 100 countries internationally.
In view of our continual business expansion, we are now looking for high calibre and experienced professionals to apply for this exciting opportunity.
System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer (4 vacancies)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992571
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, system release, training, documentation, support and maintenance
- Analyses requirements and assess detailed solutions options from a system perspective
- Support solution design and contribute expertise and detailed knowledge to ensure the project specifications are able to be delivered
- Full conversion, creation, alignment, traceability and successful mapping requirements into functional and technical specifications
- To ensure requirements are mapped and documented to functional and technical specifications for software development projects.
- Degree holders in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4- 6+ years' working experience in software development, system integration and solution delivery implementation
- Hands-on experience in requirements analysis, functional design, testing and/or implementation of application systems
- Experiences in programming/coding on MS/SQL, SQL, VB.NET, C# etc.
- Knowledge in virtualization and Citrix application and desktop virtualization solutions will be an advantage
- Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
We offer excellent career opportunities and remuneration package. Interested parties, please send Full C.V. provided Date Available, Current and Expected Salary with Reference No. on the letter to the following address: 17/F, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR you may reach us by fax/ email: 852-2231 0718/ Click "Apply Now". Attn to: Jacqueline Sy