(Senior) System Analyst / Analyst Programmer (.Net, Java, BI)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219704
Employer Ref. 3853
A few clients (FMCG, E-commerce, Logistic, Digital Marketing) are actively looking for high calibers to join their Group IT team
We are now seeking for a SYSTEM ANALYST / ANALYST PROGRAMMER (.Net / Java)
- Responsible for system analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation
- Solid technical skills on Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, .Net
- Collect and understand user requirements and perform technical analysis and specification writing
- Prepare functional and technical design documentation as well as user manual
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Hands-on Oracle Reports and Forms is an advantage
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science, Business or related discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant experience - multi-national experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in spoken and written in both languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results driven
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from other IT teams and management
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Tiffany Lai +852 2986 1980
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.