Captiare is a specialist search firm focusing on Banking, Finance, Technologies and Commerce recruitment for Asia Pacific region.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest financial services institutions and blue-chips companies to medium-sized businesses and even the entrepreneurial start-ups. Our consultants possess a unique blend of professional search experiences and industry expertise.
System Analyst (Hands-on Java/J2EE) – Global Investment Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919677
Our client is a Global investment bank. To support its rapid business expansion in Asia, they are looking to recruit a System Analyst with hands on Java EE experience in Hong Kong.
- Involve in Design, Development, Maintenance and Testing of system enhancement
- Perform Unit Testing, System Integration Test, take part of Product Acceptance Test
- Follow Agile methodology standard
- Propose technical enhancement and automation throughout the development lifecycle
- Contribute to system architecture and able to consider different design constraints
- Provide documentation on the analysis and development
- Integrate to the existing teams in different regions
- Produce technical design and test cases
- Manage and coaching junior developers
- Maintain and support the application after go-live (24 x 7 on-call rotation)
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ year working experience with Java Technology
- Previous experience in Banking industry is a plus
- Prefer to have previous Agile methodology exposure
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills
- Hibernate / Spring is a must
- Oracle database
- Unix AIX
- IBM MQ series / Active MQ
- WebSphere / Eclsipse / RAD
- CVS / GIT / Maven / Jenkins
- Design pattern
- Internet security concept
- Performance tuning skills
Interested applicants please send your resume with full career history and relevant references (in Word format) together with present and expected salary.