Our client is a well-established Asian Bank which provide a wide range of financial products and service to individual, corporate and commercial clients across the region. They are seeking a System Analyst to join their Information Technology department.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
System Analyst, IT (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833404
Employer Ref. 91M0078943
On the job you will be required to:
- Execute application development projects for General Banking business
- Involve in new system implementations, system enhancement and fixes
- Conduct requirement collection, requirement studies, analysis, functional / technical design, development (internal / external) and unit / system testing according to SDLC procedures
- Support post-implementation, maintenance and fixing
- Handle and support Production Incident
- Update project status on regular basis
- Prepare system related documentation
- Liaise and work closely with business users, Data Centre, Infrastructure Support team, and external vendors for project progressing
- Provide on-going supports and improvements for General Banking Business, Auditors, Compliance and / or regulatory authorities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Over 4 years relevant experience in banking / finance sector
- Strong background and experience with general banking system (i.e. Current, Saving, Loans, Fix Deposit)
- Experience in scalable banking project on UNIX and Wintel platform.
- In-depth knowledge and sound practices on project management and SDLC standards and applies them consistently and persistently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, can work independently and under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Cantonese
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Karmen Chan at 2232 3467 for a confidential discussion.