Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
System Analyst – Mobile Application (5-day work at Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836334
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of mobile applications on different smartphone platforms
- Lead project team and work closely with clients to ensure requirements are met
- Perform user requirement gathering and client facing
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide
- Deliver on time, to the standard required and within the constraints of the delivery process
- Communicate proactively on issues affecting delivery
- Higher Diploma or above in computer science, IT or equivalent discipline
- 3 – 5 years application development with proven design and architecture skills required
- 1 – 2 years of experience in mobile application development is a plus
- Strong experience in Java, C/C++ and SQL
- Knowledge in mobile application development such as iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Qt, Symbian, J2ME and HTML5
- Good concept on object oriented programming, networking, database and UI, client/server architecture and web technology.
- Fast learner, passion at mobile application development.
- Able to work independently to meet project deadline.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, people management and resources management skills.
- High level of self-motivation, be well organized with strong analytical & responsible, and good team leader.
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese.
- Familiar with SCRUM or Agile methodology.
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Job Application – System Analyst (Your name).