System Analyst/ Senior System Analyst - Mobile (Androis/ iOS)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917150
Employer Ref. 3770780/001
A mid-level position with a well-established technology firm. This System Analyst is a middle level position, and you will be working closely and supervising hands-on Developers on the SDLC.
Our client is a well-established technology firm, who has a strong clientele across the Asia Pacific region. To cope with their on-going expanding plan and business growth, they are now hiring for a System Analyst for their project team.
This is a middle level position, and as a System Analyst, you will be working closely and supervising hands-on Developers on the SDLC.
- Analyse user requirements (provided by Project Managers), to define timeline, project plan and technical specs
- Supervise hands-on Programmers/ Developers throughout the whole SDLC, and provide them guidance when necessary
- Liaise with other internal IT teams (Such as R&D, QA and Infrastructure Operation), and provide timely updates to Project Managers on the development progress
- Facilitate the system's enhancement after production stages
- Prepare any necessary documentations for maintenance/ record
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum 5 years of experience in application/ system development
- Track record in hands-on development, mobile application development (iOS/ Android) and team supervisory
- Understands SDLC, and sound knowledge in testing procedures (Including QA/ SIT/ UAT)
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, creative and self-motivated
- With solid problem solving skills, and capable in a fast-moving environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This role is suited to an individual who's ambitious and is eager to grow with a rapidly expanding company. The company invests a lot in up-to-date technologies, and there are a lot of learning opportunities whenever you encounter different challenges or find out new solutions.
An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate, including:
- Double paid,
- Good track record of discretionary bonus,
- Comprehensive medical package
- and more.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk