TRADELINK, a publicly listed company, is aimed at empowering our clients with business enabled e-solutions for their commercial and financial activities.
For more information about the company, visit our website at http://www.tradelink.com.hk
System Analyst, Solutions & Services Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778413
Reporting to the Assistant Manager/Manager – Solution Development Department, the System Analyst is to formulate user requirements, carry out system design and/ or work with third party developers in developing a computer system related to browser based/mobile applications for banking and finance solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with development & support team to formulate users specification /and or functional specification for system designs.
Provide system designs and modify if necessary to make the system design more efficient and meets Tradelink customer requirements.
Manage vendors and third party contractors in fulfilling its obligation and deliver products to the satisfaction of Tradelink and meet all customer requirements.
Produce test plan including test scripts and test cases.
Produce specifications and user documentation on software applications being developed.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or similar credential.
- Proven track records in web based or mobile application project delivery.
- > 4 years working experience.
- Hands on experience on mobile application development (iOS/Android) and deployment.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical issues independently and communicate with people in simple and easy-to-understand terms.
- Good communication skill in liaising with various levels of users & management.
- Self-motivate and able to work with a team to deliver project under tight schedule.
- A team player who is detail oriented and able to think critically.
We offer fringe benefits including 5-day work week, medical insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and good career prospects. Interested parties, please apply with a detailed CV with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, 11/F & 12/F, Tower B, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong or by fax : 25991680.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Tradelink's Personal Data Collection Policy for Recruitment, a copy of which is available at http://www.tradelink.com.hk./