jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920507
Employer Ref. RHTISASA
A reputable financial institution is looking for a System Analyst to support the major applications for their core business operations.
- Review enhancement proposals from outsourced application vendor;
- Review proposed system design, functional specifications and any other development documents;
- Support business analysts and business users to define the necessary UAT test plans and resolve any UAT defects with outsourced application vendors;
- Carry out Post Implementation Review for each major change/project release;
- Contribute to improve the overall process in managing the development and delivery of system enhancements;
- Recommend controls, procedures, processes, etc. to improve quality of system change requests/enhancements delivered by the outsourced application vendor.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5-8 years of solid experience of application support and development within sizable insurance or financial services firm
- Sound knowledge in C#.net, ASP.net and MS SQL is a must
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice period
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search