I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
System Analyst - Warehouse / Logistics (REF : JDB-IT-SA-WH)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784319
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; document risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. This includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team.
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing logistics business functions and processes leveraging WMS systems. Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications in the logistics space.
- Research and troubleshoot all WMS related issues within our established service level guidelines based on severity.
- Modifies warehouse management system
- Assists reporting solution administration, providing analytical queries and tools for operational management as needed.
- Tests software upgrades and updates software validation documentation.
- Applies working knowledge of SQL programming language, as well as use of technical knowledge of connecting to and manipulating relational databases, extracting data, and writing/modifying business intelligence and other systems reports.
- Conducts periodic inventory slotting and zoning analysis in warehouses, and executes changes in collaboration with Operations.
- Conducts system configuration, including establishing new locations, zones, search paths, reason codes, and label development.
- Performs basic computer, HHT and work station integration.
- Documents system processes in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Resolves problems, and instructs users on corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from University in Information Technology or related field; or 4 - 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred but not required experience with the warehouse or logistics ERP knowledge highly preferred
- Preferred but not required experience with SAP WMS integration
- SQL Query/Programming skills.
- Warehousing or Logistics Industry experience.
- Help Desk or User Resolution experience.
- Communicate effectively with management, vendors, users, customers, and peers
- Logically present issues and potential enhancements effectively
- Ability to read and interpret documents related to operations and system usage
- Ability to train users and speak clearly, concisely and effectively
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical staff
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Diagnostics/Troubleshooting capability
- System and Process Documentation
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your full resume quoting job reference with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more information about the Company, please visit the corporate website http://www.ithk.com
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.