We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients (a well-known telecommunications company) is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
System and Application Manager (Call Centre) - Ref. 1957
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995495
Employer Ref. 1957
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline;
- 10 years relevant experience in supporting call centre operations, preferably in Telecommunication industry;
- Experience in call centre integrated system, networking and application such as AD, CIT, LAN/ WAN, IVR, SQL, and .NET;
- Experience in IPT, multimedia or mobile app system management would be an advantage;
- Responsible for liaising with both internal and external parties for the delivery of technical solutions;
- Project Management experience to manage the IT backbone infrastructure in call center and service centre environment to cope with different service level requirements;
- Experience drive and motivate system and application development staff in HK and PRC to meet users’ requirements
- Experience manage product vendors for delivery of systems integration project and maintenance support
- Oversee formulation of IT and telecommunications facility, development plans, and perform budget control;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Monthly salary: HK$40K – 45K + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Lai Chi Kok/ Shatin;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, banking holiday, etc.
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" and attach your updated resume with expected salary in "MS WORD" format or fax your resume to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.