China Xin Yongan Futures Company Limited
China Xin Yongan Futures Company Limited was incorporated in 2006 and licensed under the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, conducting Type 2 (Dealing in futures contracts) regulated activities.
We are committed to offering premier client service and a professional trading operations to our individual and institutional clients. We have experienced substantial growth since the establishment. We are the pioneer in Hong Kong derivatives market by persistently innovating trading tools, expanding product diversity and providing quality services to meet the needs of our clients.
For more details, please visit our website: www.yafco.com.hk
We are now seeking highly motivated candidates for the following position:
System and Network Engineer / System and Network Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829996
- A promising Career Path is a well establish company.
- Attractive Annual Bonus and Monthly Salary.
- In addition to MPF, offer 5% voluntary contribution.
- Excellence career exposure in China market.
- Configurenetworking equipment ，Servers, SQLServer Databases;
- Configuration of switch and VLANs, firewall, leased line,routing, IP inter-networking technologies;
- Maintain and monitor network and trading systems;
- Maintain Telephone server , Files server, domain server;
- Perform routine maintenance;
- Identify the causes of networking problems by using diagnostic testing software and equipment;
- Provide hardware, software and network support to end users.
- Higher diploma or Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent; Fresh graduates will be considered;
- Familiarity with Cisco switches and router, Juniper firewall, routing protocols;
- Knowledge and hands on experience in LAN/WAN, Windows 2008 r2 Server, VMware;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and a team player;
- Languages: Base of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a plus;
- Monthly Shift duty is required; (a:9:00-18:00, b:14:00-23:00)
- 1 or 2-year experience in Network and Window Server administration is a plus;
- Knowledge in commodity futures and finance futures and Certification of CCNA or CCNP is preferable.
More experience candidates will be considered as System and Network Administrator
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 25/F, CMA Building, 64-66 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply" bottom below or by fax 28495849.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.