We, the TAL Group, are a world leader in apparel manufacturing. Our 26,000 employees in South East Asia make 1 in every 6 dress shirts sold in the USA. Our leading edge technologies, our innovative products, our value-added supply chain services and our deep commitment to our distinguished customers, suppliers and employees have made us a "partner of choice" for 70 years!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146707
The incumbent shall be highly knowledgeable in latest system technology and tools. He/She shall be able to make good judgment balancing operation needs and technology advancement. Further, he/she shall be with extensive hands on and project management experience.
- Design/enhancement/administration/support in:
- IT infrastructure : Nutanix, VMWare, VEEAM, Windows, Redhat, SevOne, Dynatrace, TrendMicro, MDM, Automation, Powershell, DR
- Middle-ware : IBM WebSphere, ActiveMQ, Mulesoft, JBOSS, and Continuous Integration tool such as Jenkin & Maven
- Cloud services : Salesforce, ServiceNow, O365, Azure, Softlayer, AWS
- Database : DB2, MongoDB, DashDB, MS SQL
- Gather business requirements and undergo corresponding technology evaluation, comparison
- Propose business case to top management with design, business consideration and budget control methodology
- Act as Project Manager to lead projects by managing:
- contract negotiation, vendors and SLA
- teams across locations to complete assigned projects on budget and schedule
- Provide technical guidance to engineers and junior team members
- With bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- With 8-10 years of solid IT experience including at least:
- 3-year in IT infrastructure design & support
- 3-year in Middle-ware administration & support
- 2-year in Cloud services administration & support
- 3-year Database administration & support
- Talents with less exposure in some of the above mentioned areas will also be considered
- With excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive and self-driven with enthusiasm to evaluate and implement new technologies
- Good command in English & Cantonese
- Preferred with exposure in manufacturing industry and MNCs
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including salary expectation and availability, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.