Computer And Technologies Resources Limited
Computer And Technologies Resources Limited (“C&T Resources”), a subsidiary of the Hong Kong listed Computer And Technologies Holdings Limited (Stock Code: SEHK 00046), is one of the leading IT service providers in Hong Kong. C&T Resources focuses on providing IT professional and consulting services to prestigious clients in Hong Kong and in the region. We have established long-term service contracts with government organizations and major corporations in banking and transportation industries to provide application development and consulting services including Feasibility & Technical Studies, System Analysis & Design, System Development, Implementation, Quality Assurance and Security Risk Assessment & IT Audit.
System Consultant (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835859
Employer Ref. JDB/SSPS/SC
- Responsible for system Implementation of Web applications
- Lead the project team for the development and deployment
- Provide technical recommendations on development approach
- The successful candidate will be responsible for application implemention in public sector or large enterprises
- High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in development of web-based applications
- Experience in Java/Web development, JSP, Spring, Strut, PL/SQL and RDBMS
- At least 4 years of post-qualification IT system implementation and integration experiences
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: hr_manager @ ctil.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website .http://www.ctil.com/
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.