Avnet Computer Service (Hong Kong) Limited
Avnet Technology Solutions is the world’s leading global IT solutions provider. It is an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 Company with fiscal year 2016 sales revenue achieving USD$26.2 billion. With 18,000 employees in more than 70 countries around the world, Avnet is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers in more than 120 Countries.
One of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for eight years in a row, Avnet always seeks for qualified professionals to join as a team and help us solidify our global leadership position. Avnet's Human Resources Department is committed to positioning Avnet as the recognized leader in the industry by identifying and developing potential in every employee. We encourage and promote growth and therefore offer ongoing opportunities for personal and professional advancement. We are committed to excellence, and constantly strive to make Avnet the employer of choice.
Avnet Computer Service is a subsidiary of Avnet Technology Solutions. Avnet Computer Service is a premier IT solution provider that specializes in systems infrastructure and application solutions services to medium and large enterprise located in Hong Kong and Macau since 1982. We are the authorized partner of many major vendors including IBM, HP, Oracle, Symantec, VMware, Fortinet, etc. We provide turnkey solutions from design to implementation, from hardware products to software and professional services. As one of the largest business partners of the world’s leading IT technology companies, Avnet Computer Service was awarded “IBM TOP CONTRIBUTOR: Power Systems – Solution Provider”, “IBM SOLUTION PROVIDER OF THE YEAR”, Hewlett-Packard Top Reseller – Storage” and “Oracle Excellence Award” etc.
We are seeking the best and brightest people to fill up the following position. Exciting opportunities will be offered to qualified job applicants.
"Avnet Core Values: Integrity, Customer Service, Accountability, Teamwork & Innovation"
System Consultant / Senior System Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780510
- Participates in solution pre-sales, demonstration, presentation and proposal preparation
- Assist Sales teams and suppliers with pre-sales technical solutions
- Solution design and project implementation
- Participates in products or solutions training to maintain technical knowledge, active certification and competence
- Resolve project issues and perform monitoring and control of project activities
- Identify and develop relationships with all key technical decision makers and influencers in each project
- Assist in determining the feasibility of proposal, conferring with customers and Sales team to clarify and/or resolve problem
- Travel to Macau may be required
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience on pre-sales support activities (e.g. technical proposal preparation, demonstration and presentation)
- Experience on infrastructure project delivery and coordination
- Good communication skill of English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated person with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- MCSE, Certified Linux Professional, CCNA or CCNP
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities. Please submit your application IMMEDIATELY enclosing your full resume and expected salary to email: email@example.com or Human Resources Department, Avnet Computer Service (HK) Ltd, 19/F, Spectrum Tower, 53 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information about Avnet Group, see www.ats.avnet.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within Avnet Group. Applicants not having heard from us within 8 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.