BDP Asia Pacific Limited
We are a well-established global logistics and transportation company. To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for an aggressive and highly motivated candidate to join us for the following position :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835374
- Responsible for Backup, Restore and Disaster Planning;
- Provide Daily User Support for the Region;
- Participate in Corporate Project Implementation and Support;
- Administer and Support of Routers, Switches and Firewall;
- Administer in Server Visualization, Server Architecture, SAN and NAS.
- Degree/Diploma Holder in Computer Studies/Engineering;
- Preferred 3 Years of Experience in Supporting on PCs, Servers & LAN Environment;
- Experience in VMWare ESXi will be an advantage;
- Possess Skills in H/W & S/W Troubleshooting and Maintenance for Windows Platforms;
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN/Internet Infrastructure & Server Architecture will be an advantage;
- Possess an Analytical Mind and Capable of Working independently with minimal supervision and under pressure;
- Advantage in Google Apps Support;
- With a character of Initiative, Creative Thinking, Self-Discipline, Responsible & Helpful;
- Cantonese Speaking with good command of English and Mandarin.
We offer 5-day work per week with competitive salary & medical insurance to the successful candidates. The candidate will be reporting to the Regional Manager – IT stationed in Hong Kong. Interested parties, please send an email by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.