Swarovski Hong Kong Ltd
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR PASSION.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR BRILLIANCE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand? If so, take the opportunity to apply to Swarovski as
SYSTEM ENGINEER (COMMUNICATION SERVICES)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918253
Employer Ref. SECS/IT/112016
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Based in Hong Kong and provide IT Communication Services to Asia Pacific and support other worldwide locations as appropriate
- Ensure the smooth operation of our Voice & Communication environment
- Contact person for technical inquiries, troubleshooting and error reports
- Execution of configuration tasks in the area of Unified Communication & Collaboration
- Preparation of documentation (IT internally as well as for end users)
- Participation and Collaboration in global projects and handling of specific questions and issues
- Second Level Support of our global end users in the areas of eMail and Unified Communication (based on Microsoft front- and back office technology)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Diploma / degree holder in Computer Science, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in IT infrastructure
- Knowledge in Microsoft back office products (Skype for Business, Exchange and SharePoint)
- Basic Voice over IP and network skills
- Microsoft Active Directory know-how would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in traditional telecommunication
- Strong service orientation and be a team player to work closely with the Corporate IT infrastructure & local IT team based in Hong Kong
- Excellent commend in written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin is highly preferable
- High degree of customer orientation, sense of responsibility and resilience
- Able to work independently and possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with multinational company is an added advantage
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.