jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920645
Employer Ref. 507-161130-EL
One of our client which a well recognized event and cultural district management organization is now looking for System Engineer to join within their team
- To provide support Windows Servers and Microsoft Office
- To maintain system stability, this includes backup and restore, disaster recovery planning, implementation and execution
- To participate in figuring out solution and evaluation among system improvements
- To prepare technical documents and reports, implementation proposals and user manual
- To work with and manage the vendor with the timeline and procedure regarding to different IT projects during implementation period
- To provide system ongoing technical support and assist the management of helpdesk service
- Holder of University degree or diploma in IT, computer science or equivalent
- Have at least 4 years of experience in IT industry with technical support, servers and storage administration experience
- Have hands on knowledge and experience in server virtualization solution
- Have strong experience in administering and supporting Windows 2012 or 2008 Server, Office365, Directory Services, DNS and DHCP in complex projects and working environment is a must; experience in VPN, load balancing and firewall and Cisco network switch will be a great advantage
- Good documentation skills including development and maintenance of technical documents
- Being result orientated towards the end user’s or customer’s needs
- Willing to be a good team player of the group, with good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates will less experience will also to be considered
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk