ClusterTech Limited specializes in the commercial use of modern computing technologies, including Cluster Computing, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Headquarters in Hong Kong, we have branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. We have provided a wide spectrum of consultancy services and advanced computing solutions to hundreds of international and nation level institutes in the financial, industrial, education and public sectors in China and South East Asia.
We are expanding in geographic coverage and business lines and are looking for talented candidates to join our Hong Kong and Mainland China teams.
System Engineer (High Performance Computing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993792
- Exciting opportunity of administering high-performance clusters in Hong Kong;
- Learn and work with tools and systems specific in high-performance computing;
- Participate in cluster implementation and maintenance;
- Occasional off-hour technical support;
- Mostly work in Hong Kong;
- Higher education or above, preferably in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, or Information Engineering;
- One to three years of work experience in system administration or high performance computing; fresh graduates with strong interest are also welcome;
- Basic scripting and programming skills in Linux or similar systems;
- Knowledge of using command line interface in Linux or similar systems;
- Understanding operating system internals and computer hardware is a plus;
- Self-motivation to learn and team spirit to work with colleagues;
- Sense of responsibility and integrity when handling customers' requests;
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English; Mandarin is a plus;
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work and 15 days annual leave to the right candidate with excellent career advancement. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume (in MS Word / PDF Format)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 2 years and be considered for any other appropriate positions within the company or related companies.
For more information about ClusterTech, please visit our web site at http://www.clustertech.com.