CBX is the developer of the award winning CBX cloud platform, used by leading retailers, brands and trading partners around the world to deliver on-time and on-trend products, cut lead times and costs, improve product quality, scale sourcing and synchronize critical path across the global supply chain.
CBX is a rapidly growing, multinational company with offices in USA, Europe, Hong Kong and China (PRC).
Interested applicants should send (a) cover letter, (b) resume/CV, (c) university transcripts and (d) reference letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996131
- Support and maintenance of CBX’s business solutions
- Deploying and testing new systems, technologies and services
- Regular server monitoring and maintenance (e.g. event log analysis, changing backup tape, etc)
- Development and maintenance of internal systems
- Technical support and administration of office peripherals
- Roster based, phone and remote support in non-office hours
- Based in Hong Kong but may require travel to mainland China and other locations in the region
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering equivalent
- Experience in:
- Setup and maintenance of Linux/Unix based services and networking
- Desktop and Server installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Setup and administration of Active Directory, Domino, DNS, DHCP server, Exchange server, Office, etc.
- Database setup and management (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Script programming (Shell Scripts, VB, Perl)
- Virtualization technologies (Xen, KVM, Virtual Box, VMWare)
- AWS major components (EC2, RDS, VPC, etc) configuration and setup
- Team player, Self-initiated, analytical, innovative, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin a plus
- Able to work under pressure, willing to face challenges
Candidates with any of the following will be particularly well received:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- OCP, DBA, MCP, MCSE, etc
- Experience in network troubleshooting with CCNA, CCNP
- Security Auditing (CISSP, CISA)