As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998556
Employer Ref. NOD0730/01/DB
NOC and Headend Operations Dept
- To be responsible for maintaining and enhancing NOC core services including DNS, DHCP, servers monitoring and provisioning program for NOC services; assisting in firewall, routers and switches configuration and troubleshooting
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines with minimum 1 year working experience in Linux and Unix system administration
- Familiar with System including DHCP, DNS, SQL and monitoring tools is preferred
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux, Perl/Shell Scripting, SQL and Networking is an advantage
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking and willing to work overtime
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
(Fresh graduate will be considered)
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.