The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the only statutory licensing body of CPAs in Hong Kong recognized globally as the pre-eminent body of top-tier accountants that leads and serves businesses and the public interest of Hong Kong. At the Institute, we say a CPA is a "success ingredient" in a career, in the business world, and in society as a whole. In building a strong accountancy profession, the Institute helps to establish and continuously enhance Hong Kong's reputation as a world-class financial centre.
To meet our business development needs, we are inviting high calibre professionals to join us for the following position:
SYSTEM ENGINEER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Ref.: SE-IT/J0901)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781901
Employer Ref. SE-IT/J0901
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide end-user support on Desktop systems, networks, hardware/software setups and troubleshooting
- Assist in website updates on Content Management System
- Administer and maintain Linux, Wintel, Exchange, SQL and VMware systems
- Provide support for audio visual system
- Responsible for IT fixed asset management
Qualifications and Required Attributes
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in Website Content Management maintenance in Apache, Tomcat, CSS, PHP and HTML
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in all or some of the following areas: Linux, MySQL, VMware, Microsoft Windows server, Exchange server, SQL server
- Certification in MCITP or MCSE will be an added advantage
- A fast learner with passion in latest technologies and applications
- Proactive with strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented
- A strong team player, self-motivated, hard-working, and able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Applications should be marked "Confidential" quoting the reference [SE-IT/J0901] with full details of education, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and earliest available date. Please apply in writing to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 37/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 14 October 2016.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hkicpa.org.hk.