ESG Hong Kong Limited
ESG Hong Kong Limited, a leading facility management company in Greater China and an umbrella of two well-known service brands “RELIANCE” and “WATSON”, aims at being the “Company of Choice” for clients seeking exceptional. Embracing the expertise and excellent solutions integration, we add value to customers’ facilities and properties by offering the best service experience with world-class technologies which includes environmental cleaning, professional hygiene, indoor air quality solutions and pest management.
System Engineer, IT Helpdesk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833480
Employer Ref. ESG/ITSE/20161018
We are now inviting high caliber candidates to become our team member as System Engineer, IT Helpdesk. Come and join us on the journey towards a challenging and successful future.
- Provide IT helpdesk service to In-house customers at all levels, including the site office of projects.
- Be an IT administrator who is responsible for carrying out user account administration, IT asset inventory management and routine backup activities.
- Perform evaluation, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of resources including OS, hardware & software.
- Work closely with ERP project team in Shanghai and the key users in HK for system implementation matters and sustainable customization works.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required by the Senior.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with hands-on knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office , Router, Firewall, VPN and WAN/LAN.
- Basic knowledge and concept of CISCO network is an advantage.
- Practical experience on ERP system development is definitely a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with all levels of people.
- Enthusiastic in technological advancement, proactive, customer-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is preferable.
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive
- 5-days Work Week
- Public Holiday
- 12 days of Annual Leave plus Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave and Examination Leave
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On-the-job Training
- Excellent career prospects
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Unit 1101, 11/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.