Kinetix Systems Ltd
Established in 1998, Kinetix Systems Limited (“Kinetix”) is an experienced IT solutions provider in Hong Kong. We provide comprehensive services and products including IT consulting, systems development and computer networking. We are specialists in evaluating system effectiveness and leveraging world-class technologies to re-engineer business processes.
We have partnerships with major IT vendors, including IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP, while the one with IBM is the highest level of such partnership.
We are privileged to be the ONLY Company awarded for all current categories of the SOA-QPS3 and Server Bulk from the HKSAR. In 2014, our annual turnover was over HKD 120 Million. Concurrently, we have also obtained ISO 20000-1:2011-Information technology Service management certificate. This proves that we have achieved the world’s standard for quality of services.
In addition, we are also committed to society. Kinetix values and cares about the community, our employees and the environment. In 2015 Hong Kong Council of Social Service awarded our company the Caring Company Logo.
Kinetix believes that people are the company’s greatest asset. Our accelerated growth creates enormous opportunities for talented individuals. We are so proud that over 10% of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years. Establishing a career with us will give you invaluable exposure in different areas of information technology services. Due to our fast growing business, we are now actively looking for enthusiastic, innovative and self-motivated individuals to join our teams.
System Engineer / IT Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834812
Employer Ref. KSL160509J/SE
- Responsible for system installation, maintenance , implementation planning & support services
- Perform configuration and installation of OS, application platform, email infrastructure, and backup
- Product familiarization and study
- Provide and perform infrastructure consultation and implementation plan on Backup, System, Network, Storage, VM, and Security of IT system
- Official title will be "Associate Consultant (System Engineer)"
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- At least 4 years of working experience in system installation, support services, or database administration
- Good command of written English and spoken Cantonese
- Self-motivated, good team-player and able to work independently
- Willing to work overnight or on holiday for some important system maintenance
- Industrial recognized IT certification is preferred
- Experience in SAN Storage, Backup, VM Platform, database administration, Lotus Domino, or IBM product will be an advantage
- Experience in Windows Cluster, Linux Cluster product will be an advantage
- Experience in Database product, such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle and DB2 will be an advantage
- Experience in Firewall, vlan, network router, load balancer and VPN will be an advantage
- Experience in installation and configuration of IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere and MobileFirst will be an advantage
- Experience in vendor management will be an advantage
- Experience in MDM (for e.g. AirWatch) system will be an advantage
If you enjoy working in a friendly and challenging working environment, please send your full resume (in MS Word format) with your availability, last/current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
**All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential**
Candidate will NOT be considered for any positions if he/she does not provide his/her availability and expected salary.