jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996159
Employer Ref. 3824140/001
This is a great opportunity for a System Engineer. You will be responsible for maintaining the group's infrastructure (system and network) stability and support any infrastructure related projects (such as system enhancements, upgrades and migration). Junior Candidates will be considered as Associate System Engineer.
As a Leading F&B Group in Hong Kong, you would be very familiar with the brand and the positive culture within their organisation. With outlets in every region, their IT team is crucial to the smooth running of their operations and they are looking for a new member to join their team.
- Ensure the stability, reliability, security and performance company's infrastructure
- Provide high quality Level 2 IT technical support to end user in person, on the phone and via email
- Perform network and systems maintenance and administration tasks such as patching, performance monitoring, tuning, and utilisation reporting and system documentation
- Engage in problem management including diagnostic, root-cause analysis and problem solving of network and system problems
- Prepare reports, technical documents, implementation proposals and user's manual
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- Maintain office IT related facilities (VOIP, Switch, Video Conference etc)
- Execute the management's assigned IT projects
- Higher diploma or Degree Holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Relevant experience in system administration and end user support
- Experience in Windows and Networking troubleshooting and administration
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP certificate is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching, network monitoring, server administration and monitoring tools
- Knowledge on Network and Security products such as CheckPoint, Fortinet, F5, Sophos and PaloAlto
- Hands-on experience in Windows, Linux and VMware is a plus
- Good team player, self-initiative and highly motivated
- Immediately available preferred
- Permanent Headcount
- Well-Known Employer
- Stable Environment
- Attractive Employee Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk