CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
System Engineer / Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832793
- Perform set-up, administration, maintenance & technical support for Windows / AIX servers
- Responsible for system administration tasks in email and mid-range computer systems
- Perform system monitoring, configuration and troubleshooting
- Provide workstation and peripherals support to end users
- University Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years IT relevant working experience in Windows Server & PC Support
- Solid experience on system administration in MS Windows, AIX server and Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of Oracle DB, SQL Server, Symantec Netbackup
- Possess knowledge in network equipment configuration
- Holder of MCSA/ MCSE/ MCITP/ITIL is preferable
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.