(Senior) System Engineer / System Architect
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220878
Employer Ref. ST21042017.G01
A renowned financial institution is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as (Senior) System Engineer
- Assist in managing all infrastructure activities related to IT systems, focusing on all systems platform (such as Windows, Linux, HP-UNIX, AIX, Solaris),
- Perform 7 x 24 installation, administration and support on IT systems of the bank according to defined policies, processes and procedures
- Perform performance & availability monitoring, capacity management, systems management & tuning, configuration & services level management, problem diagnosis & resolution, security management & patch application, change management etc.
- Develop, establish and review standards, procedures and configuration documents in the responsible areas
- Perform infrastructure products and related tools evaluation and provide recommendations to management
- Conduct regular health check and monitor of all installed systems from infrastructure perspectives and report timely on any problems and performance issues
- Perform vendor management as when necessary
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At about 3 years' experience in IT infrastructure, end users administration and support, preferably in financial institution
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft platform (Windows Server) & Linux platform
- Prefer experience on Lotus Domino and Virtualization platform (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Storage System (NAS, SAN), Web Server (Apache, IBM Websphere), UNIX & IBM AIX, Database (Oracle, MS SQL) is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search