jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919455
Employer Ref. 517580/001
A rapidly expanding global logistic/Ecommerce company is looking for a experienced application consultant for system integration projects. You will be working with global team on system implementation and also involving in pre-sale activities for external clients.
About the Role
- Audit and analysing the existing Information System environment ASPAC and check IT needs of all ASPAC countries, then provide prompt and professional logistic related solutions
- Design specific IT solutions to support offices business plan growth. Collect Client needs so as to suggest the ad-hoc solution
- Analyse and detail Business Tender specifications with a Robustness, Maintainability and Urbanisation point of view
- Gather requirements and think global in accordance with the Information System and end users
- Organise the roll out of projects, including communication with Infrastructure and Helpdesk Team
- Manage and follow the relationship and developments with software subcontractors
About the Person
- Ability to learn business cases, suggest values to customers and convert it to software solutions
- Graduate in Information Technologies
- Proven ability to work in international matrix environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Native English is a must
- Ability to work in a very fast changing environment, with ability to identify problems and find solutions
- Previous experience in BI Project could be useful, e.g.: BI : Cognos Report, Datamanager, ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Talend
- Basic Knowledge on Windows, Sql Server
About the Company
This leading logistic provider has an outstanding international reputation in ints field and great value is placed on employee retention and career development.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk