The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua-English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
System Officer (Ref: IT/SO/20160923/gm_jo)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781943
Employer Ref. IT/SO/20160923/gm_jo
The successful candidate will:
- Provide ERP System (SAP B1, HRMS, ESS) support to users.
- Troubleshoot ERP related issues and maintain good relationships and follow up with vendor and end-users.
- Assist in system upgrade, change control, and testing.
- Provide ad-hoc reports / data extracts using SQL queries or Crystal Reports.
- Analyze data and offer guidance to end-users.
- Create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related discipline.
- A minimum 3 years of working experience in user support on ERP applications.
- Good understanding of the business process including end-user knowledge of an ERP software solution.
- Be familiar with MS SQL database administration, possess extensive experience with Transact-SQL, experience in Crystal reporting is a significant advantage.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical ability.
- Strong customer focus & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your application by completing the Application Form, Reference Check Statement which could be downloaded from our website: www.isf.edu.hk together with full Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter. Please quote with our “Ref: no.” by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.