Rapid Shield Company Limited
Rapid Shield is a high-availability IT service provider with world-class new-generation data center. We are currently expending our business and are now looking for IT infrastructure projects according to business prospect and clients' needs.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781125
- Ensure the smooth running and healthiness of all production systems
- Respond to system alerts and reported problems
- Problem logging, resolution, escalation and handover to designated supervisor
- PC support and helpdesk operations
- Diploma or above in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- 1 year experience in system operation on Windows and/or Unix Systems
- Able to work independently under pressure
- 24 x 7 shift duty is required (shift allowance will be provided)
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send us your full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.