Established in 1981, Giordano is one of the most well-known and established apparel retailers in the Asia Pacific region, employing over 11,000 friendly staff with over 1700 shops operating in 31 territories worldwide. Our Vision: To be the best and the biggest world brand in apparel retailing Our Mission: To make people "feel good" & "look great"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914736
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to end user on both hardware, software and computer services
- Perform monitoring of IT equipment status
- Perform maintenance and configuration of network equipment
- Perform management of hardware and software inventory
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science related disciplines or above.
- Prefer to have 1-2 years relevant experience in retail related technical support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Server, SQL, Microsoft Office and Windows Application
- Well knowledge of TCP/IP, network equipment, internet, security and email technology
- A good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills, hard-working & work independently
- Willing to learn
- Shift duty required
We offer attractive remuneration packages include 5 day-work, medical and life insurance, etc. to the right candidates.
For application, please send a detailed resume with current earnings, expected salary and earliest availability to: Human Resources Department, Giordano Limited, 4/F, Tin On Industrial Building, 777-779 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only) Only short listed candidates will be notified