VTECH ELECTRONICS LTD
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
System Programmer (VTE145/J26)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780651
Employer Ref. VTE145/J26
- Driver, system software, middle-ware and tools development for high performance embedded platforms for game and toys.
- Degree holder in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Proficient in C/C+ with over 5 years system development experience on high performance embedded platform;
- Proven Android system programming experience;
- Experience in multimedia signal processing, game engine, Web programming or PC GUI tools is a plus;
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.