Sanyo Extended System Services Limited
Sanyo Extended System Services Limited (“Sanyo Extended”), a subsidiary of Computer And Technologies Holdings Limited (Stock Code: SEHK 00046), is a well-established Enterprise Retail Management (ERM) product company specialized in Point-of-Sale and related management system software and solutions.
With more than 30 years of expertise in ERM solutions and services for large-scale retailers, Sanyo Extended is serving a prestigious pool of customers comprising international brands, listed companies as well as many renowned leaders in respective industries like apparel, sportswear and specialty stores.
System Support (Software Product)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782021
Employer Ref. JDB/ERM/SSS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle customers' technical questions on our business application software products
- Troubleshoot and reproduce software issues, identify the root causes, then work closely with development team to resolve the issues.
- Deliver services such as troubleshooting, system testing, product installation, configuration, consultation, conduct end user application training & relevant documentations for our solution products
- Fresh Graduate with Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Win7 / Win8 / Win 10, Windows Server, MSSQL DB and SQL programming;
- Knowledge in HTML, .NET, MS Reporting Services, IIS Web Application is an advantage;
- Good communication skills to both technical and non-technical users, either in person, in writing, or on telephone;
- Good command in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to hr_manager @ ctil.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.