jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783268
Employer Ref. 13247
- A global IT operation center
- Exposure to supporting global banks
- Excellent training for further career progression
- Participate in monitoring and maintenance of the production environment and business applications
- Identify incidents and participate in problem management resolution by collecting and tracking data and progress
- Review moderately complex incidents and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures or tools
- Ensure user satisfaction by providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution services
- University degree IT / Engineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience in an incident management, application or production support position in a comparable technical environment is an asset
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux, Oracle Perl scripting, TCPIP, DNS, and VM Ware is an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Henry Ho on +852 2833 4190 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.