Total Computer Solutions You Can Trust
Automated Systems (HK) Ltd. is a Hong Kong listed company providing total computer solutions and IT services since 1973. Our clients include leading financial institutions, telecommunications, government departments and educational establishments around the region. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite dynamic and aggressive IT talents to join our growing team.
System Support Engineer-IMS02-JDB
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778805
- Provide technical support on hardware, software & networking maintenance services to corporate clients.
- Standby for 24x7 technical supports to customers.
- Setup, backup, System/application troubleshooting and administration of servers
- Handle customer technical enquiries and product/system demonstration.
- Manage projects and work on project implementation and system installation.
- Higher diploma holders or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge on computer hardware, systems and software applications.
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and hard-working.
- Customer oriented and dedicated to problem resolution.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Hands-on experience in installation / configuration of Linux / UNIX
- Strong communication skill and good command in English and Chinese, Cantonese speaking is required
- Knowledge in Clustering / HA solution, storage and backup solution is an advantage.
- Administration / configuration in Oracle, EMC & Symantec is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered for the position of Technical Customer Engineer-IMS02
We offer excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Please state clearly the position you are applying with reference no. in the subject line and send a full resume in MS Word Format including the recruitment channel, present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Automated Systems (HK) Limited, 15/F., Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shatin, N.T. or fax to 2601 6936.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.