I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
System Support / IT Application Officer (REF: JDB-IT-SS/ITAO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784311
- Provide ongoing applications technical support
- Assist in defining and documenting user requirements
- Perform system testing
- Handle interpretation and translation tasks of user manual and training materials
- Diploma or above in Business Administration , Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- With at least 2-3 year experience in application or programming support is preferable
- Detail-minded, with good communication and documentation skills
- With Japanese language proficiency is definitely an advantage
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to email@example.com
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com/ Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.