jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917013
Employer Ref. 14112
- Stable environment
- Work-Life balance
Our Client is an Asia leading OEM/ODM garment manufacturer which has employed over 35,000 employees and was established in 1970.
Manage administration work in SAP system
Work with the team on monitoring & performance tuning in SAP System
- Responsible for implementing applications such as ERP Solution, Database Software and Operating System
Support the team member to implement solution and be able to work independently.
- Participate in project implementation and support
- Bachelor degree in IT related discipline or above
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin fluently
- More than 1 year of working experience in web or apps development
- Familiar with SAP is an advantage.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.