Hong Yip Service Company Limited
Established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. in 1967, Hong Yip remains one of Hong Kong's leading property and facilities management companies. Approximately, 2,000 blocks are currently managed by Hong Yip and these include private housing estates, luxurious houses, commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and government facilities.
We are looking for a high caliber professional to join our team. Interested parties please submit your application to email@example.com or refer to below channels:
Systems Administrator / Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005139566
Employer Ref. HY/SAE/200317/JDB
- Administrate the corporate network and systems on Windows/ Linux Servers
- Ensure optimal availability and security of all corporate network and systems
- Documentation on systems and network infrastructure
- Implement the project plan and cooperate with team members with project management practices
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years experience in Servers and Network administration
- Hands-on experience in configuration and maintaining AD, E-Mail Servers
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms is a plus
- Holder of vendor certificates such as MCSE, CCNA, PMP is an asset
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as Senior Systems Administrator / Engineer
Good remuneration and attractive benefits such as marriage leave, paid sick leave, 12 days annual leave, training sponsorship and medical benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please sent full resume with expected salary via "APPLY NOW" or by fax: 2827-2125 or by post to The Human Resources & Administration Department - Recruitment & Selection Section, Hong Yip Service Company Ltd., 16/F, World Tech Centre, 95 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
(Please quote the employer reference no. in your application)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.