CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778530
- Develop applications according to the firm’s IT standard and requirements.
- Design software components, databases and libraries, etc. Research and evaluate new technologies and frameworks.
- Write unit test cases for code developed by the team or third parties.
- Prepare application configurations and infrastructure environment settings for production deployment.
- Provide level 3 support for production and compile support and operation manuals.
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience including at least 2 years of experience on system design roles, experience working in an Equities/Futures/Options trading business is preferred;
- Proficient in Java, with related programming languages, coding standards, design patterns, frameworks, middleware, technologies and tools;
- Profound knowledge of relational databases and hands-on experience in SQL, JDBC, Java Persistence etc. is a must;
- Experience in Sockets or NIO API, multi-threading programming;
- Knowledge of development platforms, best practices and security with high-quality mindset;
- Knowledge of different testing methodology such as unit, integration, systems and regression tests;
- Knowledge in development tools such as Eclipse, Sublime, Maven, Nexus, Continuous Integration Tools, SVN or Git, and the Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Experience in designing and developing web services;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.