Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Systems Analyst (Ref:IT-SO-161808)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831071
Employer Ref. IT-SO-161808
Working Location: Hong Kong
- To support operation needs and assist to develop technological advancement platform through conducting application system design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Provide effective application system solution and support by conducting application development design & enhancement and understanding business process and requirements. Assist in preparation of testing strategies.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements, assisting to monitor project progress and manage vendors, and coordinating testing and implementation activities.
- Lead and coach Senior Analyst Programmers and Analyst Programmers to complete assigned jobs and ensure quality day-to-day system support is provided.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving.
- Strong application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX and Wintel Operating Systems, databases such as Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle, and programming languages such as Powerbuilder, Microsoft .NET and Java/J2EE.
- Proven leadership, project management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.