Educational Publishing House, Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835604
- Participate in IT project development works including feasibility study, system analysis, business process design, system development, testing and documentation
- Ensure timely delivery and quality of IT projects
- Supervise a team of developer
- Act as key contact point between business end-users and project team
- Provide recommendation to business end-users on workflow improvement
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with minimum 10 years relevant experience, preferably in publishing industry
- Working experience in Oracle EBS, Microsoft.NET, Visual Basic and Java
- Experience in project planning and management and have good understanding on project life cycle
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our website to know more about us: http://www.popularworld.com or http://ephhk.popularworldhk.com.