Hutchison Ports is committed to attracting new talents to help transform our global businesses. We’re now inviting dedicated, innovative individuals to join our Operations Development & Technology team in the Hong Kong corporate office.
As part of IT team focusing on corporate system implementation, you will play an important role in implementing and deploying solutions for corporate centers. Your hands-on involvement will allow you to learn quickly the full cycle of software & product implementation, from business requirement collection & analysis, solution design, system testing, training, production rollout through to post-implementation support. The opportunity will enhance your business and technical knowledge so that you can progress onto the next stage of your career.
Through a series of on-the-job training and orientation, you will have good exposure to multiple business units and corporate functions of our organization. Having studied and gained an understanding of our industry environment and business operations, you will participate in designing and implementing IT solutions as well as provide on-going post-implementation system support services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all activities of application implementation cycle (including business requirement gathering & analysis, solution design, testing and production rollout)
- Provide on-going application production support services
- Participate in technical development and product customization activities;
- Facilitate on-site training to end-user and/or internal staffs
- Coordinate with external vendors for managing application development and customization services
- Conduct evaluation on commercial software package and IT product roadmap
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese
- Solid programming experience in J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, API and PL/SQL
- Technical knowledge in Oracle-Solaris Server and Window Server
- Knowledge of Weblogic, Business Objects Enterprise, Struts, Hibernate, SharePoint and Lotus Domino
- Implementation experience on Enterprise Data Management Solution or Mobile Application is a plus
- Team player with good analytical and communication skill
- Customer-focused with strong problem solving skill
- An energetic team player showing initiative, self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer wide exposures and opportunities to those with the potential to grow into a management role in the terminal operations business in the near future.
Please send your full resume, current and expected salary to us. For further information, please visit our website at https://hutchisonports.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies. Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.