Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995937
1. Support users with various applications such as ERP/OA etc system installed in the Group;
2. Communicate with end users and implement process improvement;
3. Write URS ,training PPT and user manual etc documents;
4. Improve application performance and manage project implementation activities;
5. As an internal consultant in providing development, technical advice and solution to clients;
6. Conduct user training and bring out best practice of business processes;
7. Delivery reports to related person on time;
8. Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor or above in Information Technology or related fields;
• 3 years relevant working experience in project management, application support and user training;
• Good knowledge of ERP system and business process;
• Good knowledge of Project management tools and Office application, such as MS Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
• Excellent written and presentation skill;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good team player with analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Independent and attention to details;
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Business trip may be required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.